The Webmaster implements web pages, maintains content and oversees day-to-day management of the ministry website, and assures quality and filing integrity of web pages.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and design of ministry web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- Develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- Monitor web server and site technical performance.
- Implementing search engine optimization strategies.
- Promoting client websites online to increase prominence within their web community where possible.
- Possible future management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to achieve optimum ROI (Return On Investment) for individual active search terms for each of the major search engines.
- Work closely with the Operations Director to set and ensure marketing campaigns achieve budgeted commercial targets.
- Circulate efficient and accurate reporting, detailing results of each web marketing campaign and possible improvement.
- Advise Director on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology to assist with marketing of the brand.
- Maximize online affiliate opportunities and revenue generation for the brand (with possibility of widening affiliate advertising schemes).
- Ensure regular communication and email contact with affiliates and act as main point of contact
- Source and manage new revenue generating online marketing opportunities.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Website Management experience.
- Some knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Knowledge of running and evaluating online marketing campaigns, which may include the management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Submitted to local pastoral leadership
- Regular church attendance
- Not recently converted/saved as a Christian
- Dependable/ Reliable
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions well
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
Email us for more information. email@example.com
Back to Volunteer Job Opportunities