|About Petition Ministries/ Contact Us|
Offer hope, healing and closure to all who are affected by abortion; by establishing a public forum for acknowledging the babies lost through abortion via petition drives to grant them the dignity of a name and by conducting ongoing Memorials throughout the nation to symbolically lay them to rest, as well as to provide a safe place for grieving and a unified voice of prayer entreating heaven for mercy for our nation regarding the sin of abortion.
Mobilize an army of volunteers to:
1) grant the dignity of a name, the recognition of value, and to symbolically lay to rest the over 56 million innocent babies lost through abortion in the US since 1973. Conduct at least one Memorial Service in each county in every state of the nation!
2) move heaven to grant mercy to our nation by uttering a massive unified voice of repentance and prayer regarding the sin of abortion;
3) provide mercy, grace, hope, healing and closure to all who God desires to touch through our ministry.
Click Overview & Meet the Founder for more information or Contact Us
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.